Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Grammar Bytes

Grammar Bytes

During today's class, I tried many different activities and tried to complete as least one in each category. With this assignment I found Fragments and Irregular Verbs to give me the most difficulty but scored excellently on Word Choice and Commas. After doing each of this assignments and trying a second one in each category I found this assignment to be incredibly repetitive, but this helped me to fully understand the use of each comma, irregular verb, fragment etc.  
I believe that each and every assignment had its complications, and although i didn't score perfectly, i was able to do a fairly good job. I had my doubts and confusion with each assignment and some i found more frustrating than others (Fragments for example). I had the most luck with word choice, because i am able to accurately choose which word is to be used in a sentence. Pronoun case was also difficult, because i got confused as to which word was to be used and why. After completing two different assignments in the Pronoun case category i was doing much better and was able to score a decent mark.

This assignment in particular will be incredibly beneficial in the future due to how repetitive it is, you constantly make the same mistake, therefore after awhile you pick up what you were doing wrong and how to fix it. I liked this assignment, because although i scored fairly well, it helped me improve my grammar skills, which in the future will be much needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment